–Online Workout Programs
Cleanliness has been one of the defining qualities of BetterBody ever since opening in 2000.
All clients and team members are required to perform daily body temperature checks as they enter the studio.
Before entry, all individuals will be required to complete a mandatory health declaration survey in order to determine whether or not they are able to come into the facility. Clients will be required to notify BetterBody if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last visit to our facility, so that we can inform our community of trainers and clients.
Staff, coaches and clients will be required to wear a face covering while inside the facility. Face coverings will also be available for purchase.
Upon entry, all individuals will be asked to immediately sanitize and wash their hands. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed outside and inside the studio.
What Do Our Clients Say About BetterBody?
1. “BetterBody instructors truly care about the clients and their needs. Every session is different and builds on the last session and takes into account the client’s situation of having been ill, prior injuries or having over-done a recent run or having a sore back.”
2. “The studio atmosphere is always so upbeat. When clients walk into the studio they are always greeted with big smiles and a genuine enthusiasm to start a session.”
3. “Absolutely everyone. Over the years I have seen every age from middle school students to AARP members. I have seen male and female, and I have seen professional athletes as well as people who have not been in a gym and have not been committed to an exercise routine. BetterBody is unique in how personalized the training is. There is no one size fits all and there is no rote series of exercises that is just repeated every session with every client or group of clients. Group sessions are carefully organized to make sure everyone is at about the same level and are kept small enough that the instructor can still give individual attention when needed.”
4. “BetterBody is unique in its commitment to personalized workouts and it’s commitment to continue their education in their field of expertise and to learn new and up to date techniques. The instructors take the time to get to know their clients personally. As a result, the client feel like coming back for more.”
Working within different planes of motion increases and improves flexibility and decreases injury risk
Pilates is based on efficiently contracting your abdominal muscles with every exercise.
Sign up for up-to date promotions
5 Reasons Men Should Do Pilates
While women tend to dominate Pilates classes, Pilates holds plenty of benefits for men who rise to the challenge—yes, it’s hard. Whether you’re a powerlifter or prepping for your first marathon, a Pilates class can help fine-tune your performance. How? Exercises are made up of subtle, concentrated movements that can help you do the following:
- Develop often neglected muscle groups. Some of your muscles, like those that dominate your daily movements, are stronger than others, and a big part of Pilates is focusing on those muscles that don’t typically get a lot of attention. Pilates is similar to Floor training in that you consciously move in certain ways to build muscles that you don’t hit while lifting.
- Improve flexibility. In general, the more muscle mass you have, the less flexible you are. But Pilates’ focus on stretching helps prevent injuries and muscle strains, and increases range of motion.
- Build core strength. Every Pilates exercise focuses on using your core to power movement in your limbs. Pilates also hits your transverse abdominals, the base ab muscle under your six-pack.
- Live more consciously. Pilates forces you to pay attention—you’ve got to focus on your breath while working through each movement and concentrating on proper form. After a Pilates session, you’ll feel refreshed and relaxed, which can even carry over into the next day if you’re lucky
- Have better sex. Pilates strengthens the core and the pelvic floor, and men who practice it have greater control of this region of the body–need we say more? written by Cohen – Mensfitness.com