- “In 10 sessions you will feel the difference,
- in 20 you will see the difference,
- and in 30 you’ll have a whole new body.”
Become part of the most sought-after Pilates studio in the region.
BetterBody is your best choice for Pilates training for several reasons. BetterBody instructors have 15+ years of experience, which means we have a wealth of knowledge and expertise when it comes to teaching Pilates. We’ve trained a wide range of clients with different needs and goals, and have developed effective strategies for helping them achieve their objectives.
Our instructors are fully certified in all Pilates equipment with 600+ certification hours and have undergone rigorous training and have met high standards in order to become certified. This level of certification means that we have a deep understanding of the Pilates method and can provide safe and effective instruction in all pilates equipment (Reformer, Chair, Cadillac, Barell) to prevent boredom and enjoyable, rewarding workouts so it becomes part of your daily routine.
In addition to our highly qualified instructors, we offer a welcoming, non-judgemental and comfortable environment, convenient location, flexible schedules, and a range of equipment and facilities to enhance your Pilates training experience.
Overall, if you’re looking for high-quality Pilates instruction from experienced and certified instructors, BetterBody is the only choice for you.
5733 Las Virgenes Road Calabasas, CA 91302
–Pilates–Personal Weight Training
Active Rehabilitation/Corrective Exercise
Why Choose BetterBody?
- Experienced Instructors: Our team of instructors brings extensive experience and expertise to guide you on your Pilates journey. With years of training and teaching, they possess a deep understanding of Pilates techniques and can provide effective guidance tailored to your specific needs.
- Personalized Approach: We believe in the power of personalization. Our instructors take the time to get to know you, your goals, and any limitations you may have. They then customize sessions to suit your unique requirements, ensuring that you receive individualized attention and make progress at your own pace.
- Focus on Results and Safety: Our primary focus is on helping you achieve your desired results while prioritizing your safety. We emphasize proper form, alignment, and technique in every session to prevent injuries and maximize the effectiveness of your workouts.
- Small Class Sizes: To ensure a high-quality experience, we keep our class sizes small. This allows our instructors to provide more personalized attention, answer questions, and address individual concerns during each session. You can feel confident knowing that you’re receiving the support and guidance you need.
- Welcoming and Supportive Environment: We strive to create a welcoming and supportive environment where you feel comfortable and motivated. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced practitioner, we are here to support you every step of the way, fostering a positive atmosphere for growth and progress.
- Comprehensive Approach to Wellness: Our commitment to your well-being extends beyond the Pilates studio. We believe in a holistic approach to wellness and can provide guidance on nutrition, lifestyle, and overall fitness to complement your Pilates practice.
- Community and Connection: Joining our studio means becoming part of a vibrant community of individuals who share a common interest in Pilates and overall wellness. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, share experiences, and build lasting friendships along the way.
We are passionate about helping you achieve your fitness goals, improve your body awareness, and enhance your overall well-being through Pilates. Choose us for a personalized and results-driven Pilates experience in a supportive and welcoming environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is it?
Our pricing information can be found on our website. Please visit BetterBody Pilates Pricing for detailed pricing options.
Do you have to have a membership?
No, we do not require a membership. You have the flexibility to choose between purchasing a package or attending classes on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Do you have a free class to try?
We do not offer free classes at the moment. Our classes have limited availability, accommodating a maximum of six people per session. This ensures personalized attention and an optimal experience for all participants.
Why should I do a private session before joining group classes?
We highly recommend starting with a private session before joining our group classes. This allows you to familiarize yourself with the proper form and terminology used in Pilates, helping you avoid confusion during the group sessions. By establishing a solid foundation through private instruction, you can prevent injuries and make the most out of your subsequent group sessions.
Can I bring a friend?
Absolutely! We offer duet sessions where you can bring a friend or family member to share the experience with you. It’s a great way to enjoy Pilates together while receiving personalized attention from our instructors.
How do I schedule a class?
To schedule a class or book an appointment, please visit our online scheduling platform. You can view our class schedule and book your preferred time slot by clicking here
What Do Our Clients Say About BetterBody?
“BetterBody instructors truly care about the clients and their needs. Every session is different and builds on the last session and takes into account the client’s situation of having been ill, prior injuries or having over-done a recent run or having a sore back.”
“The studio atmosphere is always so upbeat. When clients walk into the studio they are always greeted with big smiles and a genuine enthusiasm to start a session.”
“Absolutely everyone. Over the years I have seen every age from middle school students to AARP members. I have seen male and female, and I have seen professional athletes as well as people who have not been in a gym and have not been committed to an exercise routine. BetterBody is unique in how personalized the training is. There is no one size fits all and there is no rote series of exercises that is just repeated every session with every client or group of clients. Group sessions are carefully organized to make sure everyone is at about the same level and are kept small enough that the instructor can still give individual attention when needed.”
“BetterBody is unique in its commitment to personalized workouts and it’s commitment to continue their education in their field of expertise and to learn new and up to date techniques. The instructors take the time to get to know their clients personally. As a result, the client feel like coming back for more.”
Working within different planes of motion increases and improves flexibility and decreases injury risk
Pilates is based on efficiently contracting your abdominal muscles with every exercise.
The use of spring resistance and focusing on posture gives better muscle endurance and strength.
Sign up for up-to date promotions
5 Reasons Men Should Do Pilates
While women tend to dominate Pilates classes, Pilates holds plenty of benefits for men who rise to the challenge—yes, it’s hard. Whether you’re a powerlifter or prepping for your first marathon, a Pilates class can help fine-tune your performance. How? Exercises are made up of subtle, concentrated movements that can help you do the following:
- Develop often neglected muscle groups. Some of your muscles, like those that dominate your daily movements, are stronger than others, and a big part of Pilates is focusing on those muscles that don’t typically get a lot of attention. Pilates is similar to Floor training in that you consciously move in certain ways to build muscles that you don’t hit while lifting.
- Improve flexibility. In general, the more muscle mass you have, the less flexible you are. But Pilates’ focus on stretching helps prevent injuries and muscle strains, and increases range of motion.
- Build core strength. Every Pilates exercise focuses on using your core to power movement in your limbs. Pilates also hits your transverse abdominals, the base ab muscle under your six-pack.
- Live more consciously. Pilates forces you to pay attention—you’ve got to focus on your breath while working through each movement and concentrating on proper form. After a Pilates session, you’ll feel refreshed and relaxed, which can even carry over into the next day if you’re lucky
- Have better sex. Pilates strengthens the core and the pelvic floor, and men who practice it have greater control of this region of the body–need we say more? written by Cohen – Mensfitness.com
Our group reformer classes are kept small for your safety and more personalized workout with out the personalized cost